1. Honorary Consul
The Honorary Consul of Spain in Manchester is Mr. Antonio Guillen and his office is situated in the law firm gunnercooke LLP on the following address 53 King Street, Manchester, M2 4LQ.
2. Role of the Honorary Consul
The Honorary Consul is not a Consul General and therefore he acts with powers delegated from the consulate from which he depends, in this case the Consulate General of Spain in Edinburgh.
The Honorary Consul can do the following:
– Assist in the issue of passports for newborns
– Assist in the renewal of passports for minors under 12 years old
– Assist with the NIE numbers for British
The Honorary Consul is not able to do the following:
– Renew the passport for those who are more than 12 years old
– Issue VISAS
– Issue criminal records centificates
– Give faith of the life of pensioners
– Issue or renew DNI documents
– Register Spanish nationals in the census
3. Opening times
14.30-17.00 Wednesday and Friday. Appointments only.
To arrange an appointment call +44 (0) 7872 808 598
Or email email@example.com
Due to the number of calls and to the fact that it is an Honorary Consulate without staff that can be in charge of the phone, please contact us ideally by email.
From 2014, it is compulsory for both parents to be present for the issue or renewal of a passport.